An ancient tradition re-interpreted for modern times
- The Caves of Abraham is the only burial place of its type outside of Israel
- Built directly into the hillside to comply with strict Halachic standards. Each individual crypt is surrounded by earth mixed with handfuls of earth from Jewish cemeteries around the world
- Sheltered from the elements, welcoming, and serene, the specious layout within the Caves of Abraham evokes a feeling of calming tranquility
- Designed to human scale, all spaces are nested within three levels, allowing one to touch the topmost tablet or easily place a stone or small memento upon the private ledge
- Substantial Savings currently available. Click Here to request information about The Caves of Abraham.