At Mount Sinai, we care for families each day in a very special work environment that values sensitivity, honesty and teamwork.
Even if you have never considered working in the funeral profession, we encourage you to watch the
video below discover how rewarding a career at Mount Sinai can be.
Current Job Openings
Page updated on June 10, 2020
Marketing Associate Position at Mount Sinai Parks and Mortuaries
Mount Sinai Mortuary and Parks is a non-profit community service of Sinai Temple. Mount Sinai aims to guide those in times of need, helps families plan for the future, and support the entire Jewish community and beyond. For more information about Advanced Planning, Jewish burial and Tahara, mortuary or burial services, and more visit www.mountsinaiparks.org.
We are looking to hire a full-time marking associate who will report directly to the Director of Advance Planning.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Marketing materials development: Develop and update marketing materials with our in-house team and marketing consultants to tell Mount Sinai’s story to potential clients and our community
- Project management: Coordinate with other Mount Sinai team members, customers, vendors, and other stakeholders to develop and implement marketing programs across multiple platforms that meet and exceed objectives
- Social media: Work with our PR firm to design and publish social media posts that speak to our brand messaging and community
- Administrative support: Provide day-to-day administrative support for Mount Sinai’s Director of Advance Planning, including calendaring, expense reporting, materials preparation, and other duties
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communicatons or a related field
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in public relations, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- First-rate interpersonal skills with the ability to connect well with customers and colleagues alike
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work under deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft, Google, and Adobe Suite of applications required
- Knowledge of the Jewish community is helpful, but not required
This is a full-time position in Los Angeles. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should send a short email introduction outlining their interest and qualifications, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive overall package inclusive of salary, sales and bonus incentives, 401k benefits and more.
To learn more about Mount Sinai, please visit us at www.mountsinaiparks.org
This is a full-time position. Mount Sinai Memorial Parks and Mortuaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Benefits package for full-time employees includes the following:
The right candidate will enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, vacation and a retirement plan.
- Up to 15 paid holidays (including seven Jewish holidays, anniversary of employment and employee's birthday)
- Paid time off such as sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Short term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company lunches and activities