At Mount Sinai, we care for families each day in a very special work environment that values sensitivity, honesty and teamwork.
Even if you have never considered working in the funeral profession, we encourage you to watch the
video below discover how rewarding a career at Mount Sinai can be.
Current Job Openings
Page updated on September 24, 2019
FAMILY SERVICE CLERK
We have an immediate opening for a clerk to work in our Family Service Department. This position will be responsible for responding to first call notifications, obtaining death certificates, processing funeral arrangements, and assisting with various reports and paperwork related to mortuary cases.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum two years administrative experience
- General medical terminology
- Familiarity with Jewish burial laws and traditions
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
This is a full-time, 5-day-per-week position. The right candidate will enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, vacation and a retirement plan. (Compensation $17.00 - $17.50 / hour)
If interested in this position, please email your resume with salary history to Human Resources attn: Stephany Morris-Nelson. No phone calls please.
Benefits package for full-time employees includes the following:
The right candidate will enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, vacation and a retirement plan.
- Up to 15 paid holidays (including seven Jewish holidays, anniversary of employment and employee's birthday)
- Paid time off such as sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Short term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company lunches and activities