Current Job Openings
EMBALMER(Job listing updated May 23, 2018)
Mount Sinai Memorial Parks and Mortuaries is seeking a Licensed Embalmer who is a compassionate and dedicated individual for the caring and preparation of the deceased for final disposition. The successful candidate must have a valid California Driver’s License, should have working knowledge of computers, organizational skills, and time management skills. No phone calls please. The right candidate will enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, vacation and a retirement plan. If interested in this position, please email your resume with salary history to Human Resources attn: Helen Greenburg. No phone calls please.
FUNERAL SERVICES DIRECTOR(Job listing updated May 23, 2018)
Mount Sinai Memorial Parks and Mortuaries has an immediate opening for a Funeral Services Director.
- Familiarity with Jewish customs and traditions.
- Sensitivity with a service-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical agility - able to perform physical duties, both indoors and out
- Able to carry up to 75 lbs. a distance of 100 feet