Current Job Openings
EMBALMER(Job listing updated July 12, 2018)
Mount Sinai Memorial Parks and Mortuaries is seeking a Licensed Embalmer who is a compassionate and dedicated individual for the caring and preparation of the deceased for final disposition. The successful candidate must have a valid California Driver’s License, should have working knowledge of computers, organizational skills, and time management skills. No phone calls please. The right candidate will enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, vacation and a retirement plan. If interested in this position, please email your resume with salary history to Human Resources. No phone calls please.
FUNERAL SERVICES DIRECTOR(Job listing updated July 12, 2018)
Mount Sinai Memorial Parks and Mortuaries has an immediate opening for a Funeral Services Director. Required Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Jewish customs and traditions.
- Sensitivity with a service-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical agility - able to perform physical duties, both indoors and out
- Able to carry up to 75 lbs. a distance of 100 feet