At Mount Sinai, we care for families each day in a very special work environment that values sensitivity, honesty and teamwork.
Even if you have never considered working in the funeral profession, we encourage you to watch the
video below discover how rewarding a career at Mount Sinai can be.
Current Job Openings
Page updated on July 10, 2019
PART TIME (20 hrs/week) PBX OPERATOR / LOBBY ATTENDANT
We have an immediate opening for a Part Time PBX Operator at Mount Sinai Hollywood Hills. The position is part-time for 20 hours a week on the following days:
Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (4 hours)
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (4 hours)
Friday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (4 hours)
Sunday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (8 hours)
Days off: Monday, Thursday and Saturday
You will be the first person with whom our clients, their friends and family come into contact when they call our parks. This position requires an individual with excellent communication skills who is professional, flexible and sensitive to the needs of our clients.
Operates Switchboard - Answers and transfers calls; Communicates directions and general information to customers, vendors and public; Provides great customer services to clients.
Processes Mail - Processes mail for all departments; weighing, posting and sending out FedEx, UPS, etc.
Orders Supplies - Monitors inventory of and orders supplies for all departments. Processes invoices for all office supply orders.
Contributes to Team Effort by helping when necessary (this position will be cross trained to work in the front lobby as needed)
JOB REQUIREMENTS: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years receptionist and/or PBX operator
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proof-reading skills
- Able to type 25-30 wpm
- Experience in the Microsoft Office Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Attention to details and able to prioritize
If interested in this position, please email your resume with salary history to Human Resources attn: Stephany Morris-Nelson. No phone calls please.
Benefits package for full-time employees includes the following:
The right candidate will enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, vacation and a retirement plan.
- Up to 15 paid holidays (including seven Jewish holidays, anniversary of employment and employee's birthday)
- Paid time off such as sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Short term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company lunches and activities